Monday, September 27, 2010

GaragebandBlogPost

1. What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast?
I used iTunes, jingles, and enhanced tuning.2.  How could you use a project like this in other classes?
I can use his to present other projects.3.  In the “real world,” how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)? 
A podcast can be used to present information at a business meeting or conference. 4.  In this project, what did you get good at doing?
I am good at cutting music now.5. What was the most difficult part of the assignment?

The most difficult part of this assignment was recording my podcast without messing up.6.  Would you do a project like this on your own?
No, I would not. I do not like to record what I am saying or listen to information presented with podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment