Thursday, September 2, 2010

MAIL CHARITY LETTER

1. List the name of your business and its charity.
The business I represented was Forest Pharmaceutical. We held a charity event for the Alzheimer's Association.
2. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
In this project I learned how to use Mail Merge.
3. What was the easiest part of this project? What was the most difficult part of this project?
The easiest part of this project was creating my contact list. The most difficult part was learning how to Mail Merge; because, I had never done it before.
4. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation other than writing a charity letter.
With this information I can now send, or print out, mass emails and/or invitations.
5. Did you learn something new during this project that you did not know before?  If so, what? 
Yes, I had not know how to Mail Merge. I was also not aware that Forest Pharmaceutical donated to the Alzheimer's Association.



No comments:

Post a Comment