Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Music Genome

  1. I chose ragtime because I was sick the day people picked the genre they liked.
  2. I googled ragtime artists to learn about different songs.
  3. I used Garageband, iTunes, iMovie, Safari, and other tools to create my project.
  4. I was good at creating the slides.
  5. It was difficult finding a way to download a video off of youtube and putting it into my project.
  6. I used still slides and mobile slides for a more interesting effect.
  7. I have already used iMovie in another class. This project can be used at a presentation including music and video.
  8. I used the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976 by citing my work and using it for an informative purpose.
  9. Yes I would because it is difficult for partners to work on a project on just one computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment