Monday, November 15, 2010

My Life - Final Project




3.
A) I have music from 1994 and recently released music in my presentation.
B) I use the songs Little Wonders, What a Wonderful World, Stutter, The Sign, I'm Only Me When I'm With You, Everything, Swim, and Dynamite.
C) I chose songs that went well with my slides.

4. I googled information, and I looked into old photo albums and Facebook for pictures.
A) Phrases i googles were 'prices in 1994' and '1994 academy awards.'
B) I used google the most.
C) No, I believe I used all reliable sites.


5. I used Keynote to create most of the slides. I exported Keynote as a movie, and then pulled it into iMovie. After I finished editing in iMovie, I exported it into iTunes. From iTunes I pulled my project into Garageband where I edited my music. I saved my music in iTunes then dragged it into my presentation in iMovie. After I added the music, I re-exported my project to iTunes.

6. I am good at creating keynote presentations.

7. It was difficult for me to pull the movie into iMovie without cutting off the title.

8.
A) No, I didn't use still slides.
B) I turned my keynote into a movie because I had transitions I wanted to keep.
C) Yes, I kept a constant theme.
D) I believe a presentation looks best if you keep a theme.

9. I put a video of me racing on my Swimming slide with the 'picture in picture' effect.

10. This could be used in an autobiography about yourself.


11. I transformed the images, music, and information into an entirely different presentation.

12. Yes, I would make a presentation like this for a birthday or an anniversary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment